On Bit2Me you can buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Dash.
Bit2Me offers several buying and selling options: bank transfers, cards, ATMs, cards.
Bit2Me is a Spanish company dedicated to buying and selling Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, with services entirely in Spanish. It is one of the most powerful and long-lasting services you can get in the market.
Bit2Me was founded in 2014, as one of the first Spanish companies dedicated to buying and selling cryptocurrencies. It is currently integrating among its services: a shared exchange and decentralized, bitcoin academy and more advanced services such as OTC sales.
This exchange is available throughout Europe and most of Latin America.. In addition, it has technical support entirely in Spanish.
How Bit2Me works
To begin with, this company was founded in Spain and operates according to the traditional exchange concept, i.e buy and sell cryptocurrencies directly on Bit2Me. The interesting thing about this is the security it gives you regardless of the payment method you use, given Bit2Me’s experience, which has even led it to win awards.
On Bit2Me you can trade the following cryptocurrencies with local currency: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Dash.
Payment methods on Bit2Me
One of the things that makes Bit2Me so attractive for buying or selling cryptocurrencies are your different payment options: from bank transfers to ATM withdrawals without the need for a card or bank account.
Also, when making a purchase, you can choose to have the purchased funds sent to an external address instead of your Bit2Me wallet.
Payment methods for buying bitcoins on Bit2Me Spain. Source: Bit2Me.
- Wire transfer: You can use it from any country available within Bit2Me as long as your bank allows SEPA (within Europe) or Swift (for international transactions) transactions. The final purchase price using this method may vary due to the confirmation waiting time, as for SEPA the waiting time can be 24 hours, while for Swift it is at least 72 hours.
- Credit or debit card: Please note that payments are made in Euros, so if you want to make purchases with your card outside of Europe, check with your bank about international transactions.
- TikeBit: This is a very special method developed by Bit2Me. It’s basically a balance card, comparable to an Amazon gift card. You can get this at different institutions across Europe (for now) mainly in Spain. When using this method, you only need to enter the status code and that’s it. In addition, you can buy now and with instant deliveries. With a commission cost of 2.5% and a daily trading volume of 1000 euros.
- Account balance: This balance comes from your fiat wallet (the same one where you will manage your cryptocurrencies) and you can use it to make purchases.
Payment methods for selling bitcoins at Bit2Me Spain. Source: Bit2Me.
- Wire transfer: As with purchases, you should check with your bank about the availability of accepting deposits via SEPA or Swift.
- HalCash: This method is exclusive to Spain. It allows cash withdrawals from more than 10,000 ATMs without the need for a debit card or bank account. This is possible thanks to the credentials that are assigned to the users and which enable the withdrawal of funds through this system.
Bit2Me one of the best options for your first bitcoin purchase
Buying Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency is something you need to take seriously when choosing who to buy from. Fraud abounds, and we cannot share bank information with any stranger. Furthermore, it is unfortunate that it is normal to hear from a friend or acquaintance who has been scammed into buying cryptocurrencies and is completely disillusioned with the “crypto world”. But that doesn’t necessarily have to be the case.
If this is your first purchase, we can assume that you are familiar with traditional banking: you know how to make transfers or use your credit or debit cards. That’s why Bit2Me becomes the perfect option for you. Because it offers you a wide range of shopping options without ever leaving aside the security you need.
However, before making your first purchase, you need to know about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. That’s why we strongly recommend you to get informed. And to do that, CriptoNoticias puts at your disposal an Encyclopedia that teaches you everything you need to know about cryptocurrencies.
Register on Bit2Me
In order to use some of the main Bit2Me services (wallet and exchange) it is necessary to complete the registration. In which You will need to go through a basic identity verification process to buy and sell. Therefore, you must have your passport, identity card or ID card handy.
The first step to take is to go to the main Bit2Me portal, where on the top tab you will click on the Access option, within which you must select the REGISTER option.
Bit2Me account registration page. Source: Bit2Me.
Creating an account is very basic and you only need to enter your email address and password. You press the register and that’s it. All that remains is to confirm your email via the link that will be sent to you.
The next step is identity verification. To do this, when you are in your profile, you need to locate the Identity option in the submenu at the top.
Steps to verify identity at Bit2Me Spain. Source: Bit2Me.
Verification consists of 3 stages:
- Information: In it, you will need to provide personal information about yourself, such as your first and last name, along with your date of birth and gender. Also, you must select an account type; be it personal or business.
- Identity: In this step you will need to submit a photo of your ID. Whether it’s a passport, DNI or identity card. You can upload it or record it instantly with your device’s camera.
- Upload Photos: In this last step, you will be asked to upload or take a selfie photo of yourself, holding the ID you set up in the previous step and a piece of paper stating that you are registering on Bit2Me. When you get to that step, you’ll be told the correct phrase to enter.
Finally, all you have to do is wait for confirmation from the Bit2Me team and that’s it. Now you can start working within the platform.
Learn how to manage your portfolio on Bit2Me
Bit2Me offers you a wallet that allows you to manage the funds you transfer within the platform. It’s basic and, even though address private keys are managed directly by the Bit2Me servers, it can help you a lot.
You can send cryptocurrencies to an external address when making a purchase. Therefore, there is no need to store them inside the Bit2Me wallet.
To access the Bit2Me wallet, when you are in your account, you need to select either the balance in euros shown in the top menu (assuming you are new €0.00) or from the menu icon in the Wallet option. From there you can manage the different wallets of every cryptocurrency supported by Bit2Me. Of course, to create them, you need to click on the plus symbol (+) and select a cryptocurrency portfolio to create.
Within the Bit2Me wallet, you can create a Bitcoin testnet wallet and thus learn to familiarize yourself with how the wallet works, without depositing real funds. Source: Bit2Me.
You can also add a Euro wallet to use the balance in future purchases. Please note that to top up this wallet you have to go to the purchase section and on the Balance option select Add Funds, there you will be shown your bank details to which you have to make the appropriate deposit. Fund lending time ranges from 24 to 72 hours, depending on the chosen method.
If you deposit money and have not created a wallet, it is automatically generated
Buy cryptocurrencies with Bit2Me
Bitcoin purchase form at Bit2Me Spain. Source: Bit2Me.
To start the purchase process, the first thing will be to locate the Buy option in the top menu, where a form like the image will be displayed.
The steps to buy are basically summarized in four, the first one is choosing the cryptocurrency to buy.
The second step is to choose a payment method. Remember that purchase limits depend on the payment method you use.
If you choose transfers as a payment method, the total amount for the purchase may vary depending on the waiting time of the bank transfer.
The third step is to select the purchase amount. You can define the amount in either fiat currency or cryptocurrency, the opposite currency will be filled automatically.
You’re almost done, now you need to choose where you want to send your cryptocurrencies. If you have already created a wallet within the Bit2Me wallet, it will be set by default. However, when you display the list, you will have the possibility of adding an external address or create a new wallet to deposit funds from this purchase.
To finish, check the amount to buy, make sure everything is correct and click Buy.
Depending on the method you have chosen, you will need to follow the steps to make the payment:
- Transfers: It will show you the bank details for the payment.
- Debit/credit card: You must enter your card details to complete your purchase.
- Tikebit: You will be asked for the Tikebit card code.
- Balances: In this option you only need to confirm the payment.
Now all you have to do is wait for the confirmation of the funds in your wallet.
OTC (Over the Counter) purchases of cryptocurrencies are transactions that are not listed on an official exchange, thereby preventing the impact on the market price – a resource widely used to inject institutional funds. These operations are for large amounts, with EUR 150,000 being the minimum allowed by Bit2Me.
If you want to know more about this type of operations in Bit2Me you can visit the following relationship.
Sell cryptocurrencies on Bit2Me
Bitcoin Selling Form at Bit2Me in Spain. Source: Bit2Me.
To sell cryptocurrencies on Bit2Me you must have a wallet balance within the platform. So if you haven’t done it, come, we’ll be waiting for you here.
Once the deposit is made and you have enough funds, now is the time to sell. To do this, you will need to locate the Sell option in the top menu or on the options icon.
Selling is not much different from what you did at the time of purchase, starting with choosing the cryptocurrency to sell.
The next step is to select the preferred payment method.
Then you have to choose the amount you want to sell, either in cryptocurrency or fiat.
Finally, you need to verify that all the information is correct and proceed to click Sell. Here, it’s a little more automatic than buying, because the cryptocurrencies for sale are already in your wallet.
What happens next depends on the payment method you chose.
- HalCash: You will receive withdrawal credentials at available ATMs.
- European transfer: You must fill out a form with your account information.
- International transfer: As before, you must fill in your bank details. Remember that this is a transfer through the Swift system and you must first check if your bank account supports this type of procedure.
Finally, after the confirmation goes through, you will have successfully completed the sale.
If you are in Spain, Bit2Me is definitely the best option for you, because you enjoy all its advantages when buying and selling. However, this does not mean that it is a good option for the rest of the Latin American world, mainly due to the security that the platform offers, as well as its useful purchase options, such as a credit/debit card.
Another important advantage that Bit2Me has is the Spanish language support. Technical staff who are always there for you to guide you and help you with any questions you may have.
Given the simple interface, Bit2Me is a great option if you want to make your first cryptocurrency purchase.